• More than 125,000 copies sold.
• Explores the actual science of etheric energies, replacing the Newtonian worldview with a new model based on Einstein's physics of energy.
• Summarizes key points at the end of each chapter to help the serious student absorb and retain the wealth of information presented.
Vibrational Medicine has gained widespread acceptance by individuals, schools, and health-care institutions nationwide as the textbook of choice for the study of alternative medicine. Trained in a variety of alternative therapies as well as conventional Western medicine, Dr. Gerber provides an encyclopedic treatment of energetic healing, covering subtle-energy fields, acupuncture, Bach flower remedies, homeopathy, radionics, crystal healing, electrotherapy, radiology, chakras, meditation, and psychic healing. He explains current theories about how various energy therapies work and offers readers new insights into the physical and spiritual perspectives of health and disease.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company
- Bear & Company
- Publication Date:
- Available in:
- United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe PDF eBook 289 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 3.1 MB
Richard Gerber (Author)
Dr. Richard Gerber (1954-2007) received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. He was highly respected for his thirty-one years of progressive research into alternative methods of diagnosis and healing.