A straightforward, introductory guide to connecting with the spirit world, developing your psychic skills and using your gifts to help others.
A medium acts as a conduit between this life and the afterlife, receiving messages from the spirits of those who have passed. Gordon Smith is one of the world's best-known mediums, renowned for his ability to provide exact names, addresses and events relevant to a person's life and the lives of those they have known. In this guide, Gordon introduces the practice of mediumship and teaches you how to:
- still the mind to enable spirits to communicate with you
- sit in the power and open up to authentic messages
- work with the aura and read the signs and symbols that surround people
- connect to your spirit guide and learn their signature or calling card
- explore the three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- set up a home circle and work with others
This book was previously published as Mediumship (Hay House Basics series).
- Hay House
- Hay House UK
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read 0.9 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 1.1 MB
Gordon Smith (Author)
GORDON SMITH is an internationally renowned medium, spiritual teacher and bestselling author who has been practising mediumship professionally for the last 30 years. Gordon travels around the world demonstrating his abilities, offering healing and...