Will we be reunited with our deceased loved ones when we die?
Can they communicate with us now?
Hello From Heaven! is the first complete study of an exciting new field of research called After-Death Communication, or ADC. This is a spiritual experience that occurs when a person is contacted directly and spontaneously by a family member or friend who has died. During their seven years of research, the authors collected more than 3,300 firsthand accounts from people who believe they have been contacted by a deceased loved one.
The 353 ADC accounts in Hello From Heaven! offer:
• Fascinating modern-day evidence of life after death
• Comfort and emotional support for those who are bereaved
• Hope for those who yearn to be reunited with a loved one who has died
• Courage and strength for those who have a life-threatening illness
• Inspiration for caregivers to the elderly and terminally ill
• Insight and reassurance for those who are fearful of death
• Inner peace for those whose hearts and minds are awaiting this good news
You will treasure these uplifting messages from those who continue to exist in a life beyond physical death. Their profound communications of love offer comfort, hope, and spiritual inspiration to all readers.
- Random House Publishing Group
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 2.8 MB
Bill Guggenheim (Author)
Bill Guggenheim and Judy Guggenheim have been conducting intensive after-death communication (ADC) research since 1988. Bill serves on the Board of Advisors of the International Association for Near-Death Studies. He is a member of the Association...