Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Relationship & dating tips and advice to show you how to...
- discover the best places to meet people and what to say if you're shy
- communicate effectively and let someone know you would like more from the relationship
- argue, make up and solve problems in the best possible ways
- discuss sex openly, meaningfully and without being embarrassed
- pick yourself up and start over again – and enjoy doing it!
Most people in the world want to love and be loved in return, and hope to find a partner with whom they can build a fulfilling relationship. This book, by TV agony aunt and relationship counselor, Jenni Trent Hughes, is delivered in a direct, no-nonsense way but with enough humor to make it enjoyable. Whether you are new to dating, in a partnership, or even at the end of a relationship, reading this book will help you overcome any difficulties and move forward with confidence.