The fun is just a tap away with the nifty NOOK Tablet!
It's an e-reader, it's a tablet, and it's hot! The NOOK Tablet offers all the advantages of an Android-based tablet, and this small-trim book is packed with information about how to use it. Learn to set up your NOOK Tablet, navigate the touchscreen, download and read e-books, access the Internet, use all the cool Android apps that are included, and much more. Find out how to create your own e-books, share books with others, listen to music or watch streaming video on your NOOK Tablet, personalize your tablet, add accessories, and take advantage of all it offers.
- Explains the hybrid e-reader/tablet concept and shows how to navigate the NOOK Tablet touchscreen, connect wirelessly, install software updates, and use the built-in web browser
- Covers reading e-books and how to adjust lighting and fonts for your reading comfort
- Guides you through shopping for and downloading e-books, watching streaming video from Netflix, Hulu, and other sources, and creating a slideshow of photos from your digital camera
- Shows how to side-load video and music from your computer, listen to audiobooks, and interact with NOOK Tablet using the built-in microphone
- Tells how to personalize your NOOK Tablet, share e-books, and use all the built-in Android-based apps
Just like the NOOK Tablet itself, NOOK Tablet For Dummies, Portable Edition is packed with everything you need to be NOOKing in no time!
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe PDF eBook 21.3 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 8.7 MB
Corey Sandler (Author)
Corey Sandler was the first executive editor of PC Magazine and a founding editor of several other national publications. He has written more than 175 books on computers and other topics.