LESSON PLAN FOR LOVE
by Professor Catherine Travis
1. Stop spending every waking moment at my lab.
2. Quit finding excuses for my maintenance man to come fix things. (Mike Clancy is young, gorgeous and way out of my league.)
3. Splurge on a new wardrobe. Lab coats aren't very sexy.
4. Help Mike with his night school classes, and ignore what my friends imply about us. (He may have dropped out of college once, but there's definitely more to him than his easygoing personality and incredible body.)
5. Do things that scare me. Live a little!
6. Tutor Mike without falling head over heels for him. (Am I fooling myself? Is this even possible?)
- Silhouette Special Edition
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 301.9 KB
Gina Wilkins (Author)
Author of more than 100 novels, Gina Wilkins loves exploring complex interpersonal relationships and the universal search for "a safe place to call home." Her books have appeared on numerous bestseller lists, and she was a nominee for a lifetime a...