Learn French With Short Stories--Fifteen Beginner Stories With Parallel French & English Text
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Imagine how impressed your friends and family will be and how awesome you'll feel once you're able to have a fluent conversation with a native French speaker. Imagine sitting in a nice café in Paris sipping on your coffee and enjoying a croissant when someone strikes up a conversation and you're able to hold your weight the whole time. What if this wasn't a dream and became a reality?
Learn what to say and start conversing, even if you're a complete beginner!
"Une nouvelle langue est une nouvelle vie." - Unknown
"A new language is a new life." - Unknown
Inside, you'll discover:
- Real life conversations you'd hear out on the streets of France
- Definitions of words below the paragraphs so there's no need for a dictionary
- Bilingual French/English text so you can read line by line
- Idioms to sound like a native speaker
- Descriptions of important words and whether they're masculine, feminine, nouns, adjectives, etc.
- Comprehension questions after each chapter to further your understanding of the text
It's possible to begin conversing in French quickly by learning the right things. All you need is the proper material, idioms, and sentence structures within this book.
Ready to begin your journey to becoming conversational in French? Then scroll up and grab your copy now!