Discover How To Re-Program Yourself To Develop A Greater Focus And Achieve Your Dreams!
At times we say to ourselves 'I must concentrate to finish this job', we know there are many times and situations within our daily life where it is necessary to concentrate to complete the job in hand. But how many of us really know how to concentrate, how to shutout all the distractions around us, how to be consciously aware of the task in front of us. The psychologists suggest that a man thinks of sex once every 30 seconds, which means of course he can concentrate on little else. And it is also a fact that when we do concentrate it is quite often on a subject that is no good for us and has no lasting benefits.
Some call concentration an Art and being so it can be learnt and practiced, although the lessons and methods are fairly easy they do require a sense of discipline, but if mastered the benefits will be apparent throughout your life. Concentration also has an aspect about which most people are unaware, that is, when in deep concentration we are also connected more closely with our subconscious. This in itself can bring much understanding into our life. Many religious and philosophical practices are designed in order to stop our conscious mind being aware of the many distractions around us while contemplating, their procedures all have the one purpose of creating a deep connection initially to the subconscious and then to the higher spiritual realms. When we can fully concentrate upon a subject or a moment in time this connection opens and becomes available to us.
Closely associated with concentration is willpower, the relationship is totally dependent without one you cannot have the other. Think of an athlete in an Olympic running final, his willpower has sustained him in his goal of reaching the final and eventually winning. But it is at that moment just before the whistle blows where he needs his full concentration, if he allows distractions then all will be lost, the other competitors and all the spectators must be blocked from his mind. There are many other situations with which I'm sure you can imagine where both willpower and concentration are needed in equal parts.
How to Manifest What You Want:
* Get Rid of Distractions
* Get Comfortable
* Clear Your Mind
* Decide What You Really Want
* Write Down Your Desire
* Get Clear On Why You Want it
* Write Down the Steps to Get There
* Take the Next Step
Steps To Total Concentration:
* Prepare yourself to concentrate 100 percent.
* Develop deep interest towards the task on your hand
* Engage other relatives of concentration, as it can't work for you alone!
* Stop negative programming and do positive programming.
* Use this strange property of your brain to concentrate 100 percent!
* Work when you work, and play when you play!
Here's what you'll discover in Complete Concentration:
* What causes focus and how you can use this knowledge
* Planning – Tips on how to make better use of your time
* Effectiveness: Why is your time not creating value?
* How to re-energize yourself and increase your energy levels
* Finding your TRUE motivation
* Methods that you can use TODAY to maintain your concentration
* How to best structure your environment for productivity
* How to re-gain your focus and concentration when you feel like it's lost
* Concentrate in a world filled with distractions
* Understand the differences between Focus, Concentration, and Attention
* Increase brainpower
* Effectively set goals
* Plan and...
- John Hawkins
- Publication Date:
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 103.4 KB