CSC Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
ebook ∣ Volume 2 · CSC Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated (Fall 2018)
By Corporation Service Company
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
CSC brings you Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated, Fall 2018 Edition. This easy-to-search deskbook helps you conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
In Volume 1, you'll find all the annotated statutes and rules that you need to transact Delaware business, including:
- General Corporation Law
- Revised Uniform Partnership Act
- Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Court of Chancery
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 1, 8 and 9)
Volume 2 features case notes from state and federal courts across the country interpreting Delaware business entity law.
- Updated through Act Chapter 365 of the 2018 session of the Delaware General Assembly—over 45 newly enacted or amended sections since the Spring edition, including the new chapter on Transparency and Sustainability Standards by Delaware Business Entities
- In-depth legal analyses written by CSC Publishing's Senior Legal Advisors, Delaware attorneys Matthew O'Toole and Robert Symonds, Jr., explore the impact of the legislation coming out of the 2018 Session
- Over 80 new case notes from Delaware courts and other federal and state courts applying Delaware law
- Six full-text cases focusing on the latest legal developments concerning breach of fiduciary duty, consent right, demand futility, first-step tender offers, and squeeze-out mergers
- Quick-reference Table of Amounts Payable by Business Entities under Delaware Law