Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The Clay Refractories South Korea eBook provides 14 years Historic and Forecast data on the market for each of the 24 Products and Markets covered. The Products and Markets covered (Clay Refractories) are classified by the Major Products and then further defined and analysed by each subsidiary Product or Market Sector. In addition full Financial Data (188 items: Historic and Forecast Balance Sheet, Financial Margins and Ratios) Data is provided, as well as Industry Data (59 items) for South Korea.
1. Clay Refractories
2. Fireclay (incl. semisilica brick)
3. Glass house pots/ tank blocks/ feeder parts
4. Superduty fireclay brick and shapes
5. High alumina brick made of calc. diaspore of bauxite
6. Ladle brick
7. High alumina ladle brick
8. Sleeves, nozzles, runner brick, and tuyers
9. Insulating fire brick: 1600 deg. F to 1999 deg. F
10. Insulating fire brick: 2000 deg. F to 2299 deg. F
11. Insulating fire brick: 2300 deg. F to 2799 deg. F
12. Insulating fire brick: 2800 deg. F and higher
13. Hot top refractories
14. Clay kiln furniture/ radiant heater elements/ etc.
15. Refractory bonding mortars/ wet and dry tapes/ etc.
16. Plastic refractories and ramming mixes
17. High alumina plastic refractories and ramming mixes
18. Castables (hydraulic setting): Clay
19. Castables (hydraulic setting): High alumina castable
20. Insulating Products
21. Fireclay gunning mixes
22. High alumina gunning mixes
23. Other materials (lump or ground form) for direct use
24. Other materials (lump or ground form) specialist products
There are 188 Financial items covered, including:
Total Sales, Pre-tax Profit, Interest Paid, Non-trading Income, Operating Profit, Depreciation: Structures, Depreciation: P + E, Depreciation: Misc., Total Depreciation, Trading Profit, Intangible Assets, Intermediate Assets, Assets: Structures, Assets: P + E, Total Fixed Assets, Capital Expenditure: (Structures, P + E, Vehicles, Data Processing, Misc.), Total Capital Expenditure, Retirements: Structures, Retirements: P + E, Retirements: Misc., Total Retirements, Total Fixed Assets, Finished Product Stocks, Work in Progress, Materials as Stocks, Total Stocks / Inventory, Debtors, Maintenance Costs, Services Purchased, Total Current Assets, Total Assets, Creditors, Short Term Loans, Total Current Liabilities, Net Assets / Capital Employed, Shareholders Funds, Long Term Loans, Long Term Liabilities, Workers, Hours Worked, Employees, Raw Materials, Finished Materials, Fuel, Electricity, Total Input Supplies / Materials + Energy Costs, Payroll Costs, Wages, Director Remunerations, Employee Benefits, Employee Commissions, Total Employees Remunerations, Sub Contractors, Rental & Leasing: Structures, Rental & Leasing: P + E, Total Rental & Leasing Costs, Maintenance: Structures, Maintenance: P + E, Communications Costs, Misc. Expenses, Sales Personnel Variable Costs, Sales Expenses, Sales Materials Costs, Total Sales Costs, Distribution Fixed + Variable Costs, Premises Fixed Costs, Premises Variable Costs, Physical Handling Fixed + Variable Costs, Physical Process Fixed + Variable Costs, Distribution Costs, Media Advertising, Advertising Materials, POS & Display, Events, Advertising Costs, Product Handling, Product Support, Product Service, Customer Problem Costs, After-Sales Costs, Marketing Costs, New Technology + Production Technology Expenditure, Research + Development Expenditure, Operational & Process Costs, Debtors (Terms + Un-recoverable).