Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
This publication contains Matthew, Mark, Luke & John of the Geneva Bible (1560) and Cornilescu (1921) and Dansk Bibel (1871 in a parallel translation. And it holds a total of 23,132 references linking up all the books, chapters and verses. It includes a read and navigation friendly format of the texts. Here you will find each verse printed in parallel in the English - Romanian - Danish (gen-rom-da2) order.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
- Each chapter has an index of its verses.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
We believe we have built one of the best if not the best navigation there is to be found in an ebook such as this! It puts any verse at your fingertips and is perfect for the quick lookup. And the combination of Geneva Bible and Cornilescu and Dansk Bibel 1871 and its navigation makes this ebook unique.