Beloved food blogger and New York Times best-selling author Danielle Walker is back with 125 recipes for comforting weeknight meals. This is the food you want to eat every day, made healthful and delicious with Danielle's proven techniques for removing allergens without sacrificing flavor. As a mother of three, Danielle knows how to get dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table quickly and easily. Featuring hearty dishes to start the day, on-the-go items for lunch, satisfying salads and sides, and healthy re-creations of comfort food classics like fried chicken, sloppy Joes, shrimp and grits, chicken pot pie, and lasagna, plus family-friendly sweets and treats, this collection of essential, allergen-free recipes will become the most-used cookbook on your shelf. With meal plans and grocery lists, dozens of sheet-pan suppers and one-pot dishes, and an entire chapter devoted to make-ahead and freezer-friendly meals, following a grain-free and paleo diet just got a little easier.
* Four weeks of meal plans for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* Electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, one-pot, sheet-pan, and 30-minute recipes
* Packed lunch chart with creative ideas for school, work, and lunches on the go
* Make-ahead meals, including freezer and leftover options
* Dietary classifications for egg-, tree nut-, and nightshade-free dishes, plus designations for Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)<
- Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale
- Ten Speed Press
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 412.8 MB
Danielle Walker (Author)
Danielle Walker is the beloved author of three New York Times bestselling cookbooks—Against All Grain, Meals Made Simple, and Celebrations, which was named one of the five best gluten-free cookbooks ever published byMindBodyGreen—and the voice beh...