<h2><b>Do You Feel Helpless At Your Inability To How To Help Baby Sleep Through The Night?</b></h2>
<font size = 5>The presence of a newborn can make you all ecstatic and keen to spend as much time as you can with them but when their sleep time does not tally with yours, it can be tortuous.<br>
Sleeping through the night is something you cannot expect from a newborn child. Their internal rhythm is still immature and way different from yours. This can drive you to sleeplessness!<br>
<h3><b>Do these questions run through your mind?</b></h3>
1) Does your baby cry all night?
2) Can't sleep because of all the fuss?
3) Do you make mistakes in getting your baby to sleep?
4) Do you need a how-to-help guide to make your baby sleep at night?
5) Sick and tired of not knowing how to help your baby soothe?
6) Want an easy fix on how to help baby sleep through the night?
7) Want to step up your baby sleep training skills?
If your answer is YES, then you need to get this book.<br>
<h3><b>In this book, you'll find:</b></h3>
1) Tips to make your newborn stop crying at once
2) Common causes why your baby could be waking up at night.
3) Techniques for getting a better night sleep for you and your baby.
4) Steps on how to create a good daytime, naptime and bedtime routine.
5) Methods you can use to stop your baby from waking up in the night.
6) The concept of baby sleep training and tips for training your baby to get to sleep and sleep well.
7) Skills to teach your baby how to fall asleep independently and resettle himself to sleep at night.<br>
<h3><b>This book covers the following:</b></h3>
1) The importance of an infant's sleep.
2) The importance of having an early parent-child relationship.
3) Understanding your baby's cues and signals to build such relationship.
4) The essential tips to assist your baby develop positive sleep habits.<br>
All hope is not lost as smart parents like you can learn a few tips and tricks on how to make babies sleep through the night.<br>
Let's face it; you know your days cannot revolve around your baby and if you haven't been sleeping for months, you're exhausted, and you need some sleep too.<br></font>
<h3><i>What are you waiting for? Get this book to learn a handful of techniques you can put to use so you enjoy the great health benefits of sleeping well at night.</i></h3>
- Publication Date:
- OverDrive Read 199.6 KB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 199.6 KB