CSC Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
ebook ∣ Volume 1 · CSC Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated (Spring 2018)
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
CSC brings you Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities, Spring 2018 Edition. This annotated, easy-to-use deskbook helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
Easily Access the Most Important Business Entity Law
In Volume 1, you'll find all the statutes, rules, forms, and opinions that you need to transact Delaware business, including:
- General Corporation Law
- Revised Uniform Partnership Act
- Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Court of Chancery
- Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 1, 8 and 9)
Volume 2 features case notes from state and federal courts across the country interpreting Delaware business entity law. Also includes the full text of recent key Delaware business opinions and Guidelines for Persons Litigating in the Court of Chancery.
Quickly Pinpoint Statutory Changes
Use the Table of Sections Affected to find new and amended statutes quickly. Blackline Amendment notes after each amended section show additions and deletions.
Identify New Case Notes
The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added annotations interpreting the law.
Find Required Fees and Forms
The Amounts Payable summary provides a snapshot of fees for different entities.
IN THIS SPRING 2018 EDITION
- Updated through Chapter 199 of the 149th Session of the Delaware General Assembly, with updates to the Chancery Court Rules updated through March 1, 2018.
- In-depth legal analyses written by CSC's Senior Legal Advisors, Delaware attorneys Matthew O'Toole and Robert Symonds, explore the impact of the legislation coming out of the 2017 Session.
- Over 50 new case notes from Delaware courts and other federal and state courts applying Delaware law.
- Insightful analysis of the effect of court decisions over the past decade on Delaware appraisal proceedings.
- Six full-text cases focusing on recent legal developments regarding concerning depositions, breach of fiduciary duty, reclassification, fair market value, inspection of records, and merger.