If you're like most parents, you're probably feeling pretty nervous about potty training. But don't worry, help is on the way. This supportive guide provides step-by-step advice for a compassionate and emotionally aware process—one that focuses on positive connection rather than relying on gimmicks, pressure, or rewards (which usually backfire).
* Signs your child is ready, and how to begin
* Preparing your child emotionally
* Tips for coping when away from home
* Advice for handling accidents and setbacks
* Practical stories and tips from parents
Written by popular parenting expert Sarah Ockwell-Smith, creator of Gentle Parenting, this is the only book you'll need to guide your child through this developmental milestone—without trauma, drama and tears (for child and parents alike!).
- Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group
- Penguin Audio
- Publication Date:
- OverDrive MP3 Audiobook 116.8 MB
- OverDrive Listen 116.8 MB
Sarah Ockwell-Smith (Author)
Sarah Ockwell-Smith is a parenting expert whose blog (at SarahOckwell-Smith.com) is read by two million parents each year. A trained prenatal teacher, birth and postnatal doula, and pediatric homeopath, she is also the cofounder of GentleParenting...