Would you like a slice of paradise and some good cuisine?
So... Welcome to Martinique, the paradise island in the Caribbean Sea with a French touch!
- Do you think that exotic tourism, ever-sunny beaches, incredible flowers and nature, gastronomy are not for you?
- Make no mistake: this is possible!
- Our Travel eGuide will definitely change your mind.
- Discover at your own pace and browse by photos, places or hobbies
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 45 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a free UDEMY COURSE included with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays... differently!
In this innovative Travel eGuide, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our crush on Martinique, the paradise island that will delight your senses.
So, if you do not know where to spend the next holidays, why not pay a visit for a few days to this beautiful Caribbean island? All its treasures are waiting for you!
With this responsive eGuide, use your smartphone or tablet without internet connection and browse throughout all the data, choosing one of the 3 intuitive methods available:
- By location: use a "classical" geographical display with high-resolution maps
- By photograph: pick-up one of the hundreds of photos and jump to the corresponding section
- By affinity or passion: tap on one of the colored icons illustrating your interests during a trip and get a list of the matching locations!
What readers say about this Travel eGuide Martinique:
- « Very beautiful book » – Maryum Joseph
- « This guide is practical, beautiful and innovative at the same time. It has the merit of presenting Martinique in a true and vivid way. I am delighted by it. » – Amazon Customer
- « Good guide » – Amazon Customer
What are you going to get from this book?
- 480+ pages of high quality content
- 300+ photos
- 37 touristic sections
- 30+ high-quality pre-downloaded maps
- 3 mini atlases: trees, flowers and wildlife
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- A gastronomy section for you to cook some Caribbean recipes back home
- A free UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel without ruining yourself
What other people say about this course (2000+ students):
- « I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I've traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you. » – James Stewart
- « The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I've enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information. » – Kamel Halabi
- « very informative and knowledgeable on travel » – Rudra Toulon
- « This was an informative course with actionable information. » – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes?
Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere
- OverDrive Read 17.9 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 17.9 MB