Qigong training can improve your health, cure illness, and help you overcome the stress of daily living. Qigong is the study of Qi, or vital energy, that circulates in the human body, and it has been practiced by the Chinese for thousands of years. Qigong is a unique and comprehensive approach to health and longevity, and can be trained by anyone. Get the most from your practice by understanding the principles and foundation of this ancient science.
Dr. Yang teaches sitting and standing meditation, demonstrates massage techniques, and explores the Qi pathways in your body. He explains correct breathing methods, shares secrets for quieting the mind, and discusses how to increase your body's Qi supply. In addition, he also explains important concepts such as the Three Treasures and regulating the body, breath, and mind. Whatever style you practice, you'll find the keys to successful training in The Root of Chinese Qigong.
• Improve your health with Qi (vital energy) training.
• Relieve stress with simple breathing techniques.
• Learn the secrets that will advance your practice.
• Discover the foundations of Chinese medicine.
• Eliminate tension with soothing relaxation exercises.
• Includes more than sixty detailed photos and illustrations.
- YMAA Publication Center
- Publication Date:
- Available in:
- United States, Singapore, New Zealand
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read 14.6 MB
- Adobe PDF eBook 5.2 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 14.6 MB
Jwing-Ming Yang (Author)
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming is a renowned author and teacher of Chinese martial arts and Qigong. Born in Taiwan, he has trained and taught Taijiquan, Qigong and Chinese martial arts for over forty-five years. He is the author of over thirty books, and wa...