• Morning: Buttermilk Lassi, Overnight Coconut Oats, Nitrous Pancakes
• Coffee Break: Cold Brew Coffee, Lacquered Bacon, Seedy Date Bars
• Noon: Smoky the Meat Loaf, Grilled Cheese Grilled Sandwich, "EnchiLasagna" or "Lasagnalada"
• Afternoon: Green Grape Cobbler, Crispy Chickpeas, Savory Greek Yogurt Dip
• Evening: Bad Day Bitter Martini, Mussels-O-Miso, Garam Masalmon Steaks
• Anytime: The General's Fried Chicken, Roasted Chile Salsa, Peach Punch Pops
• Later: Cider House Fondue, Open Sesame Noodles, Chocapocalypse Cookie
So let's review: 101 recipes with mouthwatering photos, a plethora of useful insights on methods, tools, and ingredients all written by an "award-winning and influential educator and tastemaker." That last part is from the PR office. Real people don't talk like that.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Random House Publishing Group
- Ballantine Books
- Publication Date:
- Available in:
- United States, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Iceland
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read 140.7 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 140.7 MB
Alton Brown (Author)
Alton Brown used to direct TV commercials and cook on the side. Then he got the crazy idea to go to culinary school and reinvent the food show. The result: Good Eats, which kept Brown gainfully employed for fifteen years and earned him a Peabody A...