Frommer's EasyGuide to Paris 2017
ebook ∣ Easy Guides
By Anna E. Brooke
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
A strong case can be made that Paris leads the world's other cities in art and cuisine, in architecture and history, in music and sculpture, in philosophy and political ferment, in nearly every other area on interest to the visitor. It has to be seen and experienced.
Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris is a portable tribute to Paris and a map to enjoying it in the fullest manner possible. The book is fully updated yearly and includes:
- Quickly scanned, smartly-curated lists of the city's highlights and a selection of unique itineraries so you can make the most of your vacation time.
- Exact pricing for hotels, restaurants, attractions, tours and more so there's never any guessing, plus practical information on how to get around, change money and more.
- Detailed maps, including a handy pull-out map and metro stop information for every place in the book, so you're never lost
- Fascinating information on the culture, history, art history and cuisine of the city that will make your visit richer
- Picks in all price categories, so you can splurge or be frugal.
- The how to's for worthy side-trips to Giverny, Versailles and more.
All this in large, easily readable type, in a book that's slim enough to carry with you.
Our author, Anna E. Brooke, is a full-time resident of Paris who has devoted many thousands of hours to studying its wonders. She relocated from her native Britain to Paris in 2000 and hasn't looked back Her extensive writings on Paris (she is, among other things, the author of Frommer's Paris Day by Day) have appeared in the travel section of the New York Times, in Time Out Paris, and in the Financial Times.