A houseful of clutter may not be the only reason people pack on extra pounds, but research proves that it plays a big role. A recent study showed that people with super-cluttered homes were 77 percent more likely to be overweight or obese! Why? Organization guru Peter Walsh thinks it's because people can't make their best choices—their healthiest choices—in a cluttered, messy, disorganized home.
In Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight, Walsh weaves together a 6-week program that leads you step-by-step through decluttering your home, your body, and your life. He'll help you:
• Clear your home of excess "stuff" as you discover your vision for your personal space
• Clear your body of excess pounds as you follow a healthy, super-simple eating and exercise plan
• Clear your mind and spirit of the excess weight of too many possessions
With a room-by room organizing guide, dietitian-approved eating plan, exercise physiologist–developed fitness program, and quizzes to get to the root of your problem, Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight is the only book you need to help you clear the clutter and zap the pounds.
- Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale
- Rodale Books
- Publication Date:
- Available in:
- United States, Singapore, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Sweden, Malta, China, Malaysia
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 3.1 MB
Peter Walsh (Author)
Peter Walsh is the author of six previous books, including the New York Times bestsellers It's all Too Much and Enough Already!. He is a popular organization expert who appears regularly on The Rachael Ray Show and writes a quarterly column for O ...