Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
In this sixth entry in the New York Time Bestselling biography series, humor is the heroic trait, and modern icon Lucille Ball is celebrated. (Cover may vary)
Lucille Ball could make any situation funny. By making people around the world laugh, she proved that humor can take on anything. She never changed how she behaved to seem "proper," even when other people pressured her to. By remaining true to who she was, she made her mark in comedy and television—even becoming the first female CEO of a major Hollywood studio!
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big. Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A virtue this person embodies: Lucille Ball's humor and how it carried her to success is highlighted here.
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!