Brings together 48 fresh and original contributions from practicing poets and leading scholars, who together offer critical and contextual coverage of the full range of English-language poetry in the last century.
- Brings together original contributions by leading international scholars and practising poets.
- Offers critical and contextual coverage of the full range of English-language poetry in the twentieth-century.
- Incorporates new readings of key selected texts.
- Embraces the extraordinary development of poetry over the century in twenty English-speaking countries.
- Fully integrates women poets, feminist approaches and post-colonial poets.
- Adobe PDF eBook 1.9 MB
Neil Roberts (Editor)
Neil Roberts is Professor of English Literature at Sheffield University. He has been a visiting professor at the University of New Mexico and also Chuo University in Japan. His publications on a wide range of contemporary poets, as well as on Geor...