Experts from five continents provide a thorough exploration of cultural studies, looking at different ideas, places and problems addressed by the field.
- Brings together the latest work in cultural studies and provides a synopsis of critical trends
- Showcases thirty contributors from five continents
- Addresses the key topics in the field, the relationship of cultural studies to other disciplines, and cultural studies around the world
- Offers a gritty introduction for the neophyte who is keen to find out what cultural studies is, and covers in-depth debates to satisfy the appetite of the advanced scholar
- Includes a comprehensive bibliography and a listing of cultural studies websites
- Now available in paperback for the course market.
- Adobe PDF eBook 2.3 MB
Toby Miller (Editor)
Toby Miller is Professor in the Departments of English, Sociology, and Women’s Studies, and Director of the University’s Program in Film and Visual Culture, at the University of California, Riverside. He is co-editor, with Robert Stam, of Blackwe...