CSC Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
ebook ∣ Volume 1 · CSC Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated (Spring 2014)
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The CSC® Library of Publications brings you Delaware Laws Governing Business Entities, Volumes 1 and 2, Spring 2014 Edition. This set helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and better advise your clients.
This premier collection of Delaware statutes now allows you to:
• Easily Access Important Business Entity Law. You'll find the statutes, rules, forms and opinions that you need to transact Delaware business.
• Instantly Pinpoint Statutory Changes. Use the Table of Sections Affected to find changes quickly. Blackline Amendment Notes after each amended section pinpoint additions and deletions.
• Identify New Case Annotations. The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added material and let you quickly identify key Delaware cases.
• Gain Insight. Legislative analyses prepared by Delaware business law experts provide you valuable insight regarding changes to Delaware business laws.
• Quickly Find Required Fees and Forms. The Amounts Payable summary provides a snapshot of fees for different entities.
• Forms library. Fillable PDF forms are located on the companion website.
Volume 1 (Annotated Statutes and Rules) features the following statutory content:
• General Corporation Law
• Revised Uniform Partnership Act
• Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
• Limited Liability Company Act
• Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
• Statutory Trust Act
• Court of Chancery
• Process, Commencement of Actions
• Uniform Commercial Code (Articles 1, 8 and 9)
• Voluntary Alternative Dispute Resolution
Volume 2 (Annotations from All State and Federal Courts) collects published and unpublished annotations from State and Federal Courts throughout the US citing Delaware business entity law. Also included is the full text of recent key Delaware business opinions.