The silver lining is that "who" problems are easily preventable. Based on more than 1,300 hours of interviews with more than 20 billionaires and 300 CEOs, Who presents Smart and Street's A Method for Hiring. Refined through the largest research study of its kind ever undertaken, the A Method stresses fundamental elements that anyone can implement–and it has a 90 percent success rate.
Whether you're a member of a board of directors looking for a new CEO, the owner of a small business searching for the right people to make your company grow, or a parent in need of a new babysitter, it's all about Who. Inside you'll learn how to
• avoid common "voodoo hiring" methods
• define the outcomes you seek
• generate a flow of A Players to your team–by implementing the #1 tactic used by successful businesspeople
• ask the right interview questions to dramatically improve your ability to quickly distinguish an A Player from a B or C candidate
• attract the person you want to hire, by emphasizing the points the candidate cares about most
In business, you are who you hire. In Who, Geoff Smart and Randy Street offer simple, easy-to-follow steps that will put the right people in place for optimal success.
- Random House Publishing Group
- Ballantine Books
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe PDF eBook 1.5 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 2.2 MB
GEOFF SMART (Author)
Geoff Smart is the chairman and CEO of ghSMART, the management assessment firm for CEOs and investors.Randy Street is the president of ghSMART Executive Learning and a top-rated international public speaker.