CSC New Jersey Laws Governing Business Entities
By Corporation Service Company
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The CSC® Library of Publications brings you New Jersey Laws Governing Business Entities, 2012 Edition. This book helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
New Jersey Laws Governing Business Entities leverages your most powerful tool--you.
This fully annotated collection of New Jersey statutes now allows you to...
• Easily access the most important business entity laws. You'll find all the business entity statutes, rules, forms, and opinions that you need to transact business in New Jersey.
• Identify new case annotations. The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added material and let you quickly identify key New Jersey business cases.
• Find information quickly. Save time searching with the expanded index.
• Forms library. Editable PDF forms are located on the companion CD-ROM.
• General Corporation Law
• Not-For-Profit Corporation Law
• Uniform Partnership Law
• Uniform Limited Partnership Law
• Limited Liability Company Act
• Limited Partnership Associations
• New Jersey Rules of Court
• Administration of Civil and Criminal Justice
• Unclaimed Property Act
• Corporation Takeover Bid Disclosure Law
• Taxation of Stock of State and National Banks
• And More!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.