• Can the size of your plate really influence your appetite?
• Why do you eat more when you dine with friends?
• What "hidden persuaders" are used by restaurants and supermarkets to get us to overeat?
• How does music or the color of the room influence how much—and how fast—we eat?
• How can we "mindlessly" lose—instead of gain—up to twenty pounds in the coming year?
Starting today, you can make more mindful, enjoyable, and healthy choices at the dinner table, in the supermarket, at the office—wherever you satisfy your appetite.
- Random House Publishing Group
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe PDF eBook 2 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 2.9 MB
Brian Wansink, PhD (Author)
Brian Wansink, Ph.D., is an Iowa native and earned his doctorate at Stanford University. He is the John S. Dyson Professor of Marketing and of Nutritional Science at Cornell University, where he is Director of the Cornell Food and Brand Lab. The ...