Who's the Boss?

ebook Man of the Month

By Barbara Boswell

cover image of Who's the Boss?

Sign up to save your library

With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.

   Not today

Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.

app-store-button-en.svg play-store-badge-en.svg

Search for a digital library with this title

Title found at these libraries:



Man: Cade Austin, CEO of BrenCO
Mission: To lure pretty Kylie Brennan out of the boardroom and into the bedroom!
Mistake: Letting her know his not–so–honourable intentions

Cade didn't need a meddling woman in his life! So when the late owner of BrenCo left him 49% of the company and Kylie the other 51% Cade decided he would buy her out, then get her way out of town. But when she came strolling into the office all lush curves and long legs Cade knew that this was one woman he wasn't going to let out of his sight for long!

Could he talk his business partner into becoming his marriage partner?
Who's the Boss?