Massachusetts Pleading and Practice: Forms and Commentary
ebook ∣ Volume 7 · Massachusetts Pleading and Practice: Forms and Commentary (1)
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Covers all aspects of civil practice in the Massachusetts courts, with special emphasis on the Massachusetts Rules of Civil Procedure.
• The set is organized numerically by Rule, and Rules are set out in their entirety
• Each of the Rules is thoroughly analyzed and explained
• Expert commentary provides practical guidance and practice pointers for day-to-day implementation
• Corresponding forms and commentary are grouped together allowing all relevant forms and authorities to be found in one research step
• The forms cover every aspect of legal practice, complaints, defenses, counterclaims, cross-claims, verdicts and more
• Includes complete Massachusetts case and statutory authority, with useful comparisons to federal practice
First published in 1974.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.