Advice on protection and profits in the short and long term future from the experts who accurately predicted the financial crisis of 2008, and who now have more detailed information about what is yet to come
From the authors who accurately predicted the domino fall of the conjoined real estate, stock, and private debt bubbles that led to the financial crisis of 2008 comes the definitive guide to protection and profit in 2012 and beyond. Based on the authors' unmatched track record of precision predictions in their three landmark books, America's Bubble Economy (Wiley, 2006), Aftershock (Wiley, 2009), and Aftershock, Second Edition (Wiley, 2011), their next book offers what readers have been clamoring for: A detailed guide to how to put Aftershock in action, with 14 new chapters on what investors need to know to survive and thrive in the next global money meltdown. The Aftershock Investor shows readers:
- Why recent actions by the U.S. Federal Reserve will eventually damage the dollar and hurt investors worldwide
- How future rising inflation and interest rates will harm your specific investments, and what to do about it
- What's next for stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, and other assets
- Detailed investment advice about real estate, retirement, annuities, life insurance, jobs, and much more
- How to buy and own gold and silver before, during, and after the coming Aftershock
- How to profit rather than lose when so many asset bubbles collapse around the world
Those who heeded the authors' warnings last time were able to successfully ride out the financial crisis of 2008 and even cash in on the years that followed. Now The Aftershock Investor offers readers a second chance at protection and profit in the next financial crisis ahead.
- Publication Date:
Robert A. Wiedemer (Author)
ROBERT A. WIEDEMER is a Managing Director of Absolute Investment Management, a macro-focused money management firm that is in alignment with the macroeconomic analysis and perspective of Aftershock. Mr. Wiedemer holds an MBA from the University of...
Cindy S. Spitzer (Author)
CINDY S. SPITZER is an award-winning author who has collaborated on more than twenty books, including Chicken Soup for the Soul, Buy and Hold Is Dead (Again), America's Bubble Economy, and many others. Ms. Spitzer is President of Aftershock Consul...
David Wiedemer (Author)
David Wiedemer, PhD, is a world leader in macroevolutionary economic analysis. His work in information dynamics, technological evolution, and economic history form the basis for the predictions in Aftershock. Dr. Wiedemer is the Chief Economist fo...