Publish, market, and sell your own e-book Although creating an e-book seems fairly straightforward, it is not. You need to select and create a variety of formats that will be read on a variety of e-reader devices--and market and sell your book in a variety of ways. Before you take the plunge, get this practical guide. With clear instruction and sensible advice, it will help you navigate the often confusing, time-consuming, and costly world of self-publishing an e-book. The book gives you solid marketing tips for selling your e-book, including using blogging and social media and how to build an online platform. It also discusses key technologies you'll encounter, including Smashwords, iBooks Author, Amazon, Microsoft Word, Open Office, Calibre, WordPress, E-junkie, and others.
- Helps readers navigate the confusing, time-consuming, and often costly world of self-publishing an e-book
- Provides both technical how-tos as well solid marketing advice on how to sell your e-book using Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and other social media sites
- Covers essential technologies, such as Smashwords, iBooks Author, Amazon, Microsoft Word, Open Office, Calibre, WordPress, and E-junkie
- Explores e-book devices, including Kindle, Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook, iPad, and other tablets
- Delves into the nitty-gritty of e-book formats Before you self-publish your e-book, start first with Publishing eBooks For Dummies.
- For Dummies
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe PDF eBook 18.3 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 7.8 MB
Ali Luke (Author)
Ali Luke is an e-book author, an editor, and a publisher as well as a writing coach. She has written more than a dozen e-books, and has worked with clients on every step of creating and publishing their e-books. Visit her website at www.aliventure...