Health. It seems like a simple topic, but keeping up a healthful lifestyle can be challenging. Still, there are easy steps that you can take to make sure you're living the most healthful life you can. Did you know that just using a smaller plate can help to curb overeating? Or that taking the stairs instead of an escalator or elevator is a great way to build physical activity into your day?
This book offers many great tips for leading a more healthful life. You'll discover
• why sleep is so important and what happens when you don't get enough.
• why "fat" isn't a dirty word; in fact, some fats are good for you!
• what drugs, alcohol, and tobacco really do to your body.
• how you can stay in shape even if you hate the gym.
• why tending to your emotional health is every bit as important as taking care of your body.
Supplemented with articles and information from USA TODAY, the Nation's No. 1 Newspaper, Health Smarts delivers solid advice and firsthand stories of real teens facing many of the same types of situations you are. Ready to wise up on health? Read on!
- Adobe PDF eBook 12.2 MB
Matt Doeden (Author)
Matt Doeden began his career as a sports writer. Since then, he's spent more than a decade writing and editing children's nonfiction. Matt lives in Minnesota with his family.