Get the strong, toned and graceful figure of a dancer - without the rigorous training!
Mary Helen Bowers has helped tone and sculpt the bodies of a whole host of celebrities, including Natalie Portman for her role in Black Swan, plus Liv Tyler, Zooey Deschanel and Helena Christensen. Now, in this fantastic fitness guide, she reveals her exercise, diet and lifestyle plan for transforming your whole body.
- Achieve the long, toned and powerful body shape of a dancer
- Target trouble areas, such as legs, bum and tummy
- Get a dancer's beautiful posture and elegance
- Lose weight and turn fat into lean muscle
- Radically transform your physique
- Noticeable results in just 14 days
- Ebury Publishing
- Ebury Digital
- Publication Date:
- OverDrive Read 4.3 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 4.3 MB
Mary Helen Bowers (Author)
Mary Helen Bowers is a professional ballerina and visionary fitness expert. She danced with the New York City Ballet for 10 years. Following an injury, she began experimenting with exercises to build endurance and strength, and developed Ballet Be...