Whether you're a novice sewer or a skilled seamstress, who better to go to for sewing answers and advice than expert Nancy Zieman? Set aside your sewing fears and let Nancy guide you step-by-step through 100+ basic to advanced sewing methods and techniques.
• Arranged in alphabetical order for fast and easy reference, this handy guide will make its permanent home by your sewing machine or on your workspace.
• With over 100 topics ranging from Appliqué to Zippers, Nancy will help you achieve beautiful results with every project.
• Helpful Notes from Nancy throughout the book provide insights and tips for a variety of sewing techniques and skills.
• Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat for hands-free reference while you sew, cut or press.
• Clear, concise instructions and detailed illustrations help make even the most advanced techniques easy to understand and successfully execute.
A wealth of information and instruction from your favorite sewing expert is at your fingertips in this go-to guide! Stitch with ease and assurance with Nancy Zieman's Sewing A to Z by your side!
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Krause Publications
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 6.1 MB
Nancy Zieman (Author)
Nancy Zieman is the producer and host of the popular show Sewing with Nancy, which appears exclusively on public television stations across the United States and Canada. Broadcast since September 1982, the program is the longest-airing sewing seri...