The Gum & Wood Chemicals China eBook provides 14 years Historic and Forecast data on the market for each of the 12 Products / Services covered. The Products / Services covered (Gum & wood chemicals) are classified by the 5-Digit NAICS Product Codes and each Product and Services is then further defined and analysed by each 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes. In addition full Financial Data (188 items: Historic and Forecast Balance Sheet, Financial Margins and Ratios) Data is provided, as well as Industry Data (59 items) for China.
GUM + WOOD CHEMICALS
1. Gum & wood chemical mfg
2. Gum & wood chemicals, incl wood distillation products
3. Hardwood charcoal & charcoal briquets, incl blends with lignite or other materials
4. Tall oil, crude
5. Other gum & wood chemicals, incl gum naval stores, natural tanning & dying materials, tannic acid, etc., refined tall oil & tall oil rosin
6. Refined tall oil (containing less than 90 percent free fatty acids, incl tall oil resins, other than tall oil rosin)
7. Rosin & other tall oil derivatives, incl rosin acid salts (except tall oil fatty acids)
8. Other gum & wood chems, incl. gum naval stores, nat. tanning & dying materials, tannic acid, nat. acetic acid, methanol, softwood charcoal, veg. pitches, wood tar & tar oil, pine oil, etc.
9. Gum & wood chemicals, nsk
10. Gum & wood chemicals, nsk, nonadministrative-record
11. Gum & wood chemicals, nsk, administrative-record
There are 188 Financial items covered, including:
Total Sales, Pre-tax Profit, Interest Paid, Non-trading Income, Operating Profit, Depreciation: Structures, Depreciation: P + E, Depreciation: Misc., Total Depreciation, Trading Profit, Intangible Assets, Intermediate Assets, Fixed Assets: Structures, Fixed Assets: P + E, Fixed Assets: Misc., Total Fixed Assets, Capital Expenditure: Structures, Capital Expenditure: P + E, Capital Expenditure: Vehicles, Capital Expenditure: Data Processing, Capital Expenditure: Misc., Total Capital Expenditure, Retirements: Structures, Retirements: P + E, Retirements: Misc., Total Retirements, Total Fixed Assets, Finished Product Stocks, Work in Progress as Stocks, Materials as Stocks, Total Stocks / Inventory, Debtors, Total Maintenance Costs, Services Purchased, Misc. Current Assets, Total Current Assets, Total Assets, Creditors, Short Term Loans, Misc. Current Liabilities, Total Current Liabilities, Net Assets / Capital Employed, Shareholders Funds, Long Term Loans, Misc. Long Term Liabilities, Workers, Hours Worked, Total Employees, Raw Materials Cost, Finished Materials Cost, Fuel Cost, Electricity Cost, Total Input Supplies / Materials + Energy Costs, Payroll Costs, Wages, Director Remunerations, Employee Benefits, Employee Commissions, Total Employees Remunerations, Sub Contractors, Rental & Leasing: Structures, Rental & Leasing: P + E, Total Rental & Leasing Costs, Maintenance: Structures, Maintenance: P + E, Communications Costs, Misc. Expenses, Sales Personnel Variable Costs, Sales Expenses + Costs, Sales Materials Costs, Total Sales Costs, Distribution Fixed + Variable Costs, Premises Fixed Costs, Premises Variable Costs, Physical Handling Fixed + Variable Costs, Physical Process Fixed + Variable Costs, Total Distribution Costs, Correspondence Costs, Media Advertising Costs, Advertising Materials Costs, POS & Display Costs, Events Costs, Total Advertising Costs, Product Handling Costs, Product Support Costs, Product Service Costs, Customer Problem Solving Costs, Total After-Sales Costs, Total Marketing Costs, New Technology Expenditure, New Production Technology Expenditure,...