"A self-confidence bible that every woman should read."—Caroline Dooner, author of The F*ck It Diet
Empowering, insightful, and psychology-driven, Beyond Beautiful is filled with proven, no-BS strategies for proactive self-care. This stylish and practical handbook takes a deep-dive into all of the factors that make it hard to feel good about yourself, and offers sage answers to tricky questions, like:
• Why do I hate the way I look in pictures?
• How can I stop feeling like a total slob compared to everyone on social media?
• How exactly does this "self-love" thing work?
• How do I find the confidence to use less make up, stop shaving, or wear what I want?
• Is body positivity really the answer?
Illustrated with full-color art, Beyond Beautiful is a much-needed breath of fresh air that will help you live your best life, know your worth, and stop wasting any more precious energy and mental space worrying about the way you look.
Praise for Beyond Beautiful
"This compact book delves into every aspect of the body-image problem and sets forth feasible ideas for accepting one's physical appearance to enhance confidence and joy."—Library Journal (starred review)
"Rees's emboldening message will surely help any reader struggling with self-confidence."—Publishers Weekly
- Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group
- Random House Audio
- Publication Date:
- OverDrive MP3 Audiobook 122.4 MB
- OverDrive Listen 122.4 MB
Anuschka Rees (Author)
ANUSCHKA REES is a writer, personal style expert, and the author of The Curated Closet. Her website, anuschkarees.com (formerly Into-Mind), is the go-to online source for all things personal style and minimalism. She lives in Berlin and has a mast...