The Study Guide is a comprehensive aid to reflective reading of this popular novel.
1. An Introduction;
2. Original annotated list of characters;
3. Original sections on setting, genre, themes, etc.;
4. Commentary, explanatory notes and guiding questions for each chapter.
5. Glossary of relevant literary terms;
6. Two graphic organizers (plot structure and character) for making notes.
If you want an even more challenging analysis of this text then a more detailed critical analysis is available in this author's popular Critical Introduction series: The Stranger by Albert Camus: A Critical Introduction (Revised Edition) by Ray Moore.
All you need to reach a deeper understand of this book!
- OverDrive Read 258.3 KB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 258.3 KB
Ray Moore (Author)
Ray Moore was born in Nottingham, England in 1950. He obtained his Masters Degree in Literature at Lancaster University in 1974 and then taught in secondary education for twenty-eight years before moving to Florida with his wife in 2002. For the n...