The quickest and easiest way to learn how to install and use FB Pixel and use signals to get to know your unique audience´s behaviors & preferences so You can sell to them precisely what They are looking for.
Facebook remains one of the most important social media platforms to promote your brand on. This is something that many marketers and businesses don't realize however and often it is overlooked as a channel. There are several reasons for that since Facebook went Live but one of the biggest reasons is that it's not so obvious how FB Pixel actually works.
You can use the FB pixel to track a number of factors, including:
- How your audience view and interact with your ads
- What ad attracted the most leads , was it via deskop or through mobile platforms
- Show specific ads to warm audiences
- Possible rate of returning customer and what do they surf for
By using the FB pixel you can target users that have already taken a specific action like downloaded an article journal or any specifics .It helps to create better target audiences
Once you've gathered stats on how the audience interact with your content, you can then can use that data to create a mirror audience of your existing customer base and draws on:
Demographics , Interests , Likes , Trends ,Interactions.
This book will show you how to :
- Simple steps to installing Facebook Pixel on Wordpress, Shopify, Leadpages, Clickfunnels, Teespring, so that you can have it quickly up and running.
- Custom Events Configuration and tracking of all steps so that readers can replicate each procedure and retarget people accordingly
- Optimizing for Conversions and tracking them correctly to minimise strenuous efforts
- How to customize your pixel for specific events so you can retarget your visitors based on their actions and interests
- To build custom audiences and segment your audience based on data feedback to organize the best products line which suits to visitors potential interest
- Deliver an anatomy of a winning FB Ad, so you can replicate and start trying
- Publication Date: