Do you want to meet History on every corner?
So... Welcome to Poland, at the heart of Central Europe, home of many of the most amazing cities of the old continent!
- Do you want to discover living culture and meet amazing people? Do you love nature and architecture?
- Let us go to the point: Poland is breathtaking!
- Our Travel eGuide will definitely prove it to you.
- Discover at your own pace and browse by photos, places or hobbies :-)
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 45 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a free UDEMY COURSE included with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays... differently!
In this innovative Travel eGuide, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our passion for Poland.Discover a wonderful country, a tortuous history, magnificent monuments, parks and forests. Taste a great gastronomy, amaze your senses all the way in this Travel eGuide with more than 200 photos, tips, tricks, real experiences from real people :-)
So, if you do not know where to spend the next holidays, why not pay a visit for a few days to this amazing country? All its treasures are waiting for you!
With this responsive eGuide, use your smartphone or tablet without internet connection and browse throughout all the data, choosing one of the 3 intuitive methods available:
- By location: use a "classical" geographical display with high-resolution maps
- By photograph: pick-up one of the hundreds of photos and jump to the corresponding section
- By affinity or passion: tap on one of the colored icons illustrating your interests during a trip and get a list of the matching locations!
What are you going to get from this Travel eGuide: Poland?
- 380+ pages of high quality content
- 200+ photos
- 30 touristic sections
- 30+ high-quality pre-downloaded maps
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- a special gastronomy section for you to cook delicious polish dishes back home ;-)
- A free UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel freely without ruining yourself
What other people say about this course (2000+ students):
- "I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I've traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you." - James Stewart
- "The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I've enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information." - Kamel Halabi
- "very informative and knowledgeable on travel"...
- OverDrive Read 22.6 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 22.6 MB