Are you a demanding traveler?
So... Welcome to Scotland, a beautiful and amazing territory in Great Britain!
- Do you want to wonder at living history and meet amazing people? Do you love nature and architecture?
- Scotland is for you!
- Our Travel eGuide will definitely prove it to you.
- Discover at your own pace and browse by photos, places or hobbies :-)
We have been traveling all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 45 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a free UDEMY COURSE included with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays... differently!
In this innovative Travel eGuide, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our crush for Scotland. It is a fantastic territory that will content the most demanding travelers by the diversity of its treasures: magnificent castles, dynamic and modern cities where the history left its imprint, small charming villages in which the time seems has been stopped, surprising landscapes from the green meadows to valleys and hills "painted" in nuances going from brown to yellow via the ochre; beautiful gardens, vivid bars and restaurants.:-)
So, if you do not know where to spend the next holidays, why not pay a visit for a few days to this amazing country? All its treasures are waiting for you!
With this responsive eGuide, use your smartphone or tablet without internet connection and browse throughout all the data, choosing one of the 3 intuitive methods available:
- By location: use a "classical" geographical display with high-resolution maps
- By photograph: pick-up one of the hundreds of photos and jump to the corresponding section
- By affinity or passion: tap on one of the colored icons illustrating your interests during a trip and get a list of the matching locations!
What are you going to get from this Travel eGuide: Scotland?
- 360+ pages of high quality content
- 280+ photos
- 33 touristic sections
- 30+ high-quality pre-downloaded maps
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- a special gastronomy section for you to cook delicious scottish dishes back home ;-)
- A free Udemy COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel without ruining yourself
What other people say about this course (2000+ students):
- "I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I've traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you." - James Stewart
- "The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I've enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information...
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read 18.2 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 18.2 MB