This first-of-its-kind book for young entrepreneurs is now completely revised and updated for a new generation by one of the original authors (now an adult) and his 14-year-old sister.
Originally written by Arthur Bochner when he was just 13 with his mom, financial planner Adriane G. Berg, this was the first book to take kids step-by-step through the process of starting their own businesses. Now 24 and a successful political speechwriter, Arthur teams up with his kid sister, Rose, on a completely revised, updated edition to the basics of becoming an entrepreneur, offered in a smart, entertaining style just right for kids age 8-14.
This fun and fact-filled volume includes:
- Cartoons, quizzes, games, and stories about starting up a business and making money from it
- How to use eBay and other Internet resources
- Ideas for donating to nonprofits and helping the environment.
- Descriptions of 20 super businesses to start right now (such as lemonade stands, lawn mowing, garage sales)
- Ten basic business skills kids need to know: Speaking up for what you want; Business budgets; Record keeping, research, and filing; Telephoning; Negotiating; Putting it in writing; Marketing, advertising, and publicity;
- Networking; Working with others, even parents.
- Newmarket Press
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe PDF eBook 1.1 MB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 3.4 MB
Arthur Bochner (Author)
Arthur Bochner wrote The Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids with his mother when he was 11 years old and The Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids when he was 13. He's now 24 and a political speechwriter in Washington, D.C. Rose Bochner, Arthur'...