Many small business owners or starters are fearful and ignorant of the technology and expense required for setting up a website. And yet they know its an absolute essential.
This straightforward, jargon-free book is the answer for all small business owners from one-person concerns upwards. It will tell you all you need to know about your website whether you are designing and building it yourself or employing a web design agency to do it for you. It includes
- Content management systems and why you need one
- Effective search engine optimisation
- Ensuring your website works on all browsers and devices
- How to integrate social media into your website
- Complying with legal requirements and general web standards
Also included is a jargon buster explaining the technical words likely to be encountered when talking to designers, plus useful references and links.
- Little, Brown Book Group
- How To Books
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read
- Adobe EPUB eBook 1.2 MB
Lisa Spann (Author)
Lisa Spann owns and runs ISSL, a web design company which has designed hundreds of websites for businesses of all sizes. This book is based on her day-to-day work and the problems and questions that she deals with on a regular basis. Lisa has a re...