Your child's first days at school and nursery are exciting times, but they can be very daunting - for both your child and yourself.
In this book, Gina Ford helps you calm any fears with practical advice on preparing your child to be confident and capable of taking these important new steps.
Find out how to:
- Lessen separation anxiety and regressive behaviour
- Help your child develop social skills and make friends
- Prepare your child for the new routines and environments
- Equip your child with the behavioural and mental skills they will need for the best start
With practical exercises for developing skills, plus detailed advice on overcoming any difficulties you might face, this book will ensure that both you and your child are fully prepared for this new stage in your lives.
- Ebury Publishing
- Ebury Digital
- Publication Date:
- Kindle Book
- OverDrive Read 649.9 KB
- Adobe EPUB eBook 649.9 KB
Gina Ford (Author)
Gina Ford is Britain's bestselling childcare author whose first publication The Contented Little Baby has sold over a million copies and keeps going! With over thirty years hands-on experience as a maternity nurse, her advice and methods have been...