The broad range of concepts covered in this workbook offers excellent preparation for standardized tests and individual state tests. This workbook will help boost test scores, advance educational development and build learning skills!
• Using math symbols
• Solving word problems using addition, subtraction and number skills
• Adding 4 digit numbers
• Subtracting and borrowing
• Checking subtraction with addition
• Rounding numbers to thousands
• Reviewing 2-, 3-, and 4-digit addition
• Reviewing multiplication
• Multiplying 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers with regrouping
• Multiplying 3-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers with regrouping
• Reviewing division
• Reviewing 3-digit long division
• Showing fractions
• Understanding equivalent fractions
• Adding Fractions with like denominators
• Subtracting fractions with like denominators
• Simplifying fractions
• Understanding fractions and mixed numbers
• Understanding improper fractions
• Understanding fractions and decimals.
• Reviewing angles
• Understanding perimeter and area
• Understanding angles
• Understanding linear units of measure
The purchase of this book entitles the buyer to reproduce worksheets and activities for home or classroom use only, not for commercial resale. Reproduction of these materials for an entire school district is prohibited.
- Twin Sisters Productions
- Publication Date:
Kim Mitzo Thompson (Author)
For over 25 years, Twin Sisters Productions has been dedicated to producing quality educational and inspirational music resources for children, families, and educators. Founded by fraternal twins, Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand, and Kim Mitzo Thompson, ...