Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook is Lonely Planet's latest Italy guide book and includes:
• 15 authors, 13 volcanoes, 7600km of coastline and hundreds of Renaissance masterpieces
• Inspirational photos, pull-out city map, 3D plans of iconic sights, comprehensive planning tools, special Eat & Drink Like a Local feature and in-depth background
This full-colour guide with 3D illustrations of major highlights and insightful features on seasonal and regional food and outdoor activities is essential for those wanting to see the best Italy has to offer!
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Italy, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Italy.
• Planning chapters, Rome & Lazio, Turin Piedmont Riviera, Milan & the Lakes, Trento & the Dolomites, Venice & the Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Emilia-Romagna & San Marino, Florence & Tuscany, Umbria & Le Marche, Abruzzo & Molise, Naples & Campania, Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia
• Understand & Survival chapters.
Lonely Planet's Italy guide is written and researched by: Paul Hardy, Donna Wheeler, Brendan Sainsbury, Virginia Maxwell, Robert Landon, Kerry, Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Cristian Bonetto, Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Joe Fullman, Vesna Maric, Olivia Pozzan, Gregor Clarke.
- Lonely Planet Publications