The Software Developer’s responsibilities include developing and supporting applications. Development responsibilities will require creating engaging multimedia programs that use web-connected technologies.
- Collaborate with other senior developers in updating and extending code for digital download and e-commerce websites.
- Design and implement web applications using ASP.NET.
- Ability to lead small teams of developers to accomplish project goals.
- Program, develop, and produce applications that communicate through web services to a host data source.
- Work closely with team members and team leaders to create consistent, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Participate in the Full Development Life Cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 6 years of hands-on systems software development experience in a Windows environment, experience consuming XML-based web services.
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design.
- C#, Java, C++ coding knowledge / experience.
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, and HTTP protocols and other web service technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing frameworks such as MSTest,NUnit, xUnit.
- Strong understanding of Rhino Mocks, Moq, Type Mock.
- Familiarity with IoC Containers such as Ninject, Autofac.
- Experience with using open source tools such as Lucene.NET, Auto Mapper, Dapper, etc.
- Knowledge of JQuery.
- Knowledge of NoSQL such as Memcached, MongoDB, Couch DB, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of Socket Programming.
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming and debugging.
- Knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Node.js.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.